As of this writing, Covid-19 cases in Ghana are doubling every 9 days, but the recovery rate has increased from 9.5% to 12.2%. This and many more insights are what you can glean from our new Covid-19 Tracker.
A quick overview:
- Our Covid-19 Tracker goes beyond reporting the number of cases, to giving you deeper insights into what the numbers mean and the overall trend of the virus’s spread in Ghana.
- While we are not modeling when the virus will peak (because of a lack of data), we are looking at certain key indicators that will help us determine if the virus’s spread is slowing down or not.
- For instance, as of today May 14th 2020, our tracker shows that cases in Ghana are doubling roughly every 9 days.
- So how we do we determine this rate? We are fitting an Exponential Growth Curve to more than 60 days of data on the number of confirmed cases, deaths and recoveries.
- In the coming weeks, we will be actively covering the spread of the virus in addition to our regular elections forecast and analysis.
- Learn more about our Covid-19 Insights here
Want the latest forecast and analysis? Get it in your inbox
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get fresh new content delivered to your inbox daily.